HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW FEATURES

Thursday, July 31, 2008 0 Comments

I stayed at home today,
went out to meet Bf in the late afternoon.

Went dinner-ing with him at Crystal Jade.
Had a big bowl of noodles each,
& its so filling!

Brought a music CD for Bf from CD-Drama,
& Bf keeps singing to me, LOL!

Bf brought seaweed tidbits for me again,
YUMMY!

Will be working for the whole day tml,
Boring!

I hav came with a list of the features in my blog.
I hav amended my blog here & thr for the past two days!
Look at the new added-on features,
hopefully it does help cause it wasnt so visible!
* sorry for the bad image quality, click to enlarge image



Tml will be the first day of Hungry Ghost Festival!

I will be walking pass the mortuary everyday to work.
OH DEAR, SCARY!

Dear readers, becareful!
Dunc be out till too late.
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM