HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




The anonymous caller.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 0 Comments

For the freaking past few days, I have been receiving miss calls from "65 6309 9050" & when I picked it up, nobody spoke & the next minute it hang up on me.

And this is super annoying as they called more than twice a day.

I knew something were not right so I googled the number & to my surprised, many of our Singaporeans got the call too.

Apparently, it was a tomfoolery prank. Some said they are from insurance company calling on behalf of Maybank/Citibank while others said that they guised as a phony telco staff & wanted confidential information to verify stuff.

Jeez, they are damn irritating can!

Therefore, I would be extra careful before I disclose any information about myself to any caller.

Everyone can be everyone. Be mindful & vigilant at all times❣


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM