HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




A talk about love.

Friday, April 13, 2012 1 Comments

Ystd night, I talked to this random guy & he told me "love is like a monopoly game, it's either u win or you lose. It's either the chance or the fate."

You give yourself a chance to fate, & at the end of the day, you will know if you are the winner or the loser to this game.

Quite an interesting conversation & I find it's quite true.

I strongly believe every relationship is fated. How or what happened is destined.

Many may argue that you need to look for love & not love looking for you. Well, it depends on the situation I guess.

Many people can giv good advise to others who are falling out of love but when it comes to yourself, you became totally lost. So lost that you are not being rationale that you may do something foolish.

Many a times, I kept thinking.. .. So what if you are true & faithful to your partner or friend? Will they do the same to u? At the end of the day, what you will achieve/gain? Basically you will gain trust?

Trust are not easy to build, it takes time but it takes a second to break it.

So how shld I face everything so that it remain unchanged like before?

If you lose my trust, you're not getting it back unless you work for it. Even then, it probably won't be the same.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM