HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




ILY!

Sunday, July 24, 2011 0 Comments

Exams are getting nearer, & im kinda stress about it. Well, everyone hope that time gets on faster but for me, i hope time slows down abit when im studying. Its like zooming like no tomorrow when im dating with my book! Have been working hard these weekend for my first paper next Wed.

School started like 2 weeks back & im having exam next week. The pace is super fast. Well, i used to hate accounting but now, im slowly liking it when it make sense to me when i put effort into them.

Woke up especially early at 8:30AM to study before i can head for the outing with the peeps, JSCAQ! It has been long since we last met! It was so called a last minute meetup. Well, exams are around the corner, and yet im shopping out there! LOL. 




Loving them max! Teehee!


Sakae Sushi for dinner.

And i love today! :)

Wish me luck for my upcoming exam. After exam, im gonna stress about assignments & exam again!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM