HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Fate or Luck?

Monday, August 16, 2010 0 Comments

I felt better after a talk with Jenny, & i finally figure out whats the damn fucking problem with me - im under trained! Well, partly is my fault but mostly is my luck! Who can i blame then? If im fated to be like this, let it be then. Jenny says, i took the least time to go solo among everyone, but it wasn't is a good thing thou!

Im gonna give myself more time & see if things improve. If not, then too bad! I dont wanna give up so early, but then stress keeps making me feel like giving up. Likewise, im slowly hating it. I felt the fear each & everytime when the job is done, fearing that i might make mistake again. I felt so left alone cause everyone assume i knew, but the real thing is, i dont knw them myself!

Only my twin - Jeslyn knew what im going thru cause we both felt it the same way. Lucky to have her with me! Cant help it, but im still stress much! I hope she dont go! T.T

Published on: Jul 31, 2010 @ 14:01

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM