HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




BB FTW~

Friday, August 27, 2010 0 Comments

Oh yay! Happy to the max!! Finally, i got my dream phone! Like finally after dreaming for months! I used my Iphone for less then a year & now im changing it again! Handphone marathon luh! Im still exploring on the phone as im seriously a noob luh!!

Good bye Iphone & Hello Blackberry!!

Glad that i didnt spend a single cent for the change. A, please take good care of my ex bf uh! But i dont have anymore free unlimited SMS! Ultimate sadness. No more spamming of SMS anymore in the future. Im so used to spamming already. 

Im still looking for the condom for my Bb bold 9700. Anyone knows where to get them with nice designs? I want to modify it into a Pink berry! :P

I think Singtel should change their operator man! They verbalized that Blackberry Bold 9700 dont comes in White anymore when i called Singtel few days back as its out of stock. But the truth is they only have white now!

A complete liar! But well, thanks to the guy, Chris whom help me to cancel my data plan without having to pay any penalty cause i breech the contract. Cant wait for my Blackberry service to be activated man! 

Still mastering the art of it!

Gonna go for attachment tml at Eye Retina Surgeons. Im so looking forward to it & is terrified as well. Outing with Cara after attachment. Gonna steamboat till we LS! Oh, im on call this week too! My last on-call week & hopefully everything went well & i will not receive any SMS/call from my colleagues. I dont wanna break my record!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM