HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




YES OR NO?

Saturday, June 20, 2009 0 Comments

To perm OR to dye my hair?!

I just cant make up this decision of mine. Bf asked me not to perm, but im still considering.
I wanted to perm, but im scared it will not suit me. Was thinking of coloring it too, but i jus
coloured dark brown like 2 months ago. Well, was thinking of smth brighter? HOW?!

Menses came (like finally!), & im having this bad tummy cramp. Played Mahjong with Bf,
sis & Elisha. While playing, the pain nearly killed me & my body felt weak and unbearable
so i pop 2 tabs of painkiller to ease the pain.

Damn, i hate menses! Hav been watching K.O 3anguo for this pass few days to kill my
boredom. Im totally slacking at home this week. Damn!

Signed up Twitter this morning but im totally not sure what it is for. Anyone care to
gimmi a brief explanation of it? Issit something like fb?! Anyway, follow me there too!



Someone from Blogskins intro me this game - JamLegend. Looks cool! Can giv it a try if
ure bored at home.

http://www.jamlegend.com/


PS: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM