HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FILL IN THE BLANK

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 0 Comments

HAPPY BDAY TO CY & DADDY!

We are going to do a bday cum mother's day celebration on Sat! FYI, my small sis & dad
shares the same bday while me & my elder sis share to same bday too! So we will be doing 3
bday celebration per year only!

This week is bad, bad, bad, bad!! Full with patients & everyday is like so chaotic! This morning
was quite busy too. I was so busy till my scrub suit opened up & i didnt notice it! So i was like
walking with 2 dangling tail & the chest exposed! Luckily, i did wore a tee inside.

I hav been blog-hopping for the pass 2 days. I realized that 1/2 of my cyberian peeps are on
hiatus! OMG, its like everybody's blog is closed. OMFG! Issit the latest trend now? Shld i
close too? LOL!

Im so so tired! 3 days of night classes for this week! OMG! I couldnt really concentrate during
lesson after work! Last module, i got to endure for 2 more months! I dunc really hav much
things to blog nowadays! Sigh! I knw my post are super boring but im trying my best to spice
it up! :(

Found this picture interesting! This is how a man see a woman!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM