HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




ITS JUS LOVED

Saturday, April 12, 2008 0 Comments



its superb, & its addictive!

YAY!
Its finally weekends!

Ystd was a tiring day for me.
I hav been assisting e doc almost everyday!
& ystd, Dino dumped mi ALONE inside w 3 docs.
Bt luckily, Dr.Allan-The-Fong help me to scan & call patients,
& bring them over to do test etc.
I was so busy til i almost fainted.
It was crampy & hectic inside.
Oh-My-God!

Aft a tiring day,
Cheryl & I went over to town for a lil shopping.
Hav "Ayam Penyat" @ LuckyPlaza.
Its was super nice & spicy!
Good, Great, Loved!

Walked/Shopped ard,
& i brought a black top.
Proceeded hm after.

Today shall be my rest day,
Im staying at hm for e whole day!

. . .

Click HERE to get 5 pairs of 1DAY-ACUVUE MOIST contact lens FREE!
*terms & conditions applied

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM