HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




GOODBYE MY LOVE!

Friday, March 14, 2008 0 Comments

Nokia Care @ WOODLANDS rang mi up on mon
to inform me tat my fone is rdy for collection.
i was quite busy,
thrfore i went to collect on wed.
reache-d thr abt 6.15PM,
& i waited for more den half an hr before i can collect my fone.
frankly speaking,
i tink e customer service was atrocious.

they collected my number & said tat they will call me shortly.
bt i waited for 30mins, bt i wasnt called.
thrfore, i went forward to e person.

ME: excuse me, numbers are called accordingly or by random?
RECEPTIONIST: i will call ur name.
ME: i jus want to noe if its called according to e number?!
RECEPTIONIST: sit down first.

(he refused to answer my qns, nevertheless, i returne-d back to my seat)

when my number is called.. ..

RECEPTIONIST: can u gimmi ur identification card? this is ur fone.
ME: ok!
( put in my SIM card, & was switching on my fone )
RECEPTIONIST: ok? u can go.
ME: my fone even isnt switche-d on & try yet!
( he waited & impatiently ask mi to leave again )
ME: excuse me, i tink u ppl damage my fone. it looks v old w new scratches & paint peels.
RECEPTIONIST: tat is nt possible! we din touch e cover!
ME: bt im sure i dunc-hav those paint peels before i send for service.
RECEPTIONIST: according to e receipt given, thr is scratches.
ME: yea, i noe thr is sm scratches, bt nt as much as nw.
ME: URG, NVM!

SUCH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE GIVEN!
if i nv wear tat uniform of mine,
i would hav argue-d back!
DAMN!

to me,
tat fone dunc-seems appealing to me anymore.
thrfore i decide-d to sell it away.

auctione-d it in yahoo.
& it was deale-d successfully today.

sold @ $210
it was sold at a much better price compared to selling it to shops.
& i was v forgetful.
i practically forgt to bring e CD, warranty, charger & manual.
luckily e buyer was alrite w it,
& i told him to get it frm me on mon.

GOODBYE MY LOVE!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM