HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEWLY LAUNCHED SECTION

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 0 Comments

i have newly launche-d a new section calle-d "FAVICON"
it can be shown in my portfolio.
(click on"button/cursor/skin" on e above link to be redirected)

EXAMPLE OF FAVICON:

ADDRESS BAR:
TABS BAR:


i use-d to haf tis favicon last time,
bt i tink e website was closed down,
& i haf been trying to find a new site to replace e old one.
now i haf found em,
& im sharing w all of e bloggers
:D

hopefully,
it will be useful to bloggers!

. . .

a brand new day today AGAIN.

ystd's review was as usual,
tat damn bloody hole is stil thr in my heart,
& nth changes.
i stil gt tat heartbeat tat sounds abnormal.

HAIS!
when wil tat sdupit hole goes off?!
e doc dunc-haf an ans either.
:(

today shall be my last day to rot at hm.
i will officially start work tml.

im looking forward to it,
yet nervous & curious.

i guess i wil haf a slpless nite today!

i haf lotsa tings to do ltr.
& frm tml onwards,
my lifestyle will be totally diff!

- remove my nail polish
- cut my nails short
- change my nose stud
- iron my uniform
- slp early & wake up at 6.15AM

all e above named was v unusual to me.
i haf have my nails paint-d almost everytime for nearly 1yr?
& those freaking long nails have been w me for e pass 2yrs,
& im cant bear to cut em off.
I LOVE PAINTED LONG NAILS!
:(

NVM!
everyone have to step into their career life one day.
& who doesnt goes thru all these?!
:D

as from tml onwards,
i wun be online in msn,
& wun be updating my blog daily.
will be less active in blogskins,
& wun be making skins so often.
& also,
ppl who have submitted ur button request,
they might be delay-d, bt i wil do it as & when im free,
& reply you in my tagboard ASAP.
PLS BARE WITH ME DUE TO MY WORK COMMITMENTS !
im sorlie!
:(

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM