HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




OPS, SHE DID IT AGAIN!

Sunday, February 17, 2008 0 Comments



i haf been seriously down to luck for e pass few days.

i kept receiving bad news!

SWAYNESS, AGAIN!!

i haf been so unlucky for e pass few days.
i haf been receiving bad news frm my clinic.
i alrd had missing cash of 115bucks on fri nite,
& today,
i receive-d a call frm my fren saying tat my clinic has been broke-in.
& wad makes mi puzzle-d was,
2 of e branches (JurongPoint & JurongWest) had been broke-in on e same nite.
& a total of 3K, 1 plasma TV w e CCTV system,
17 galloons of cough syrups has been stolen.
its too coincident tat 2 branch got broke-in in 1 night.

report-d to e police,
& they suspect tat its one of e workers frm e clinic itself.
& e oli thing they can do nw is to investigate w e CCTV outside e shop
(which belongs to JurongPoint),
& verify hu is e culprit.
& my manager said those hu holds e key will be involve-d.
if tats e case,
my sis & i holds a pair of key too.
THIS IS SWAYNESS OKAY!

hopefully,
everything is FINE!
& e culprit wil be identified,
& e money i lost will be void-d.
anyway,
im not worrie-d bcos im innocent.
:D


. . .

woke up in e morning,
shower-d & went out.
took 185 to clementi,
& my sis's bf drove us to my boss's hse.

during our stay thr,
everyone was discussing abt e broke-in.
& to my surprise,
my boss & his wife looks as thou nth has happen-d.
& everyone was like so claim.

drove back hm & play-d monopoly.
e steamboat was marvellous.
& i ate to my fullest.

& my colleage & i learnt smth new.
& tat is not to trust those new comers easily.
:D

when do we trust someone,
& when not to?

NOTE:
by clicking on e links "buttons/cursors/skins" on top links,
u wil also be redirecte-d to my portfolio.
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM