HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!

Monday, January 21, 2008 0 Comments

OMG!
i haf jus receive-d e letters frm MOE,
stating my pw & id to logon to check my results.
im SUPER scare-d,
dropping DEAD!

its releasing tis cuming thurs @ 2PM.
im praying v hard!
:(

i wonder-d hw i fair,
bt scare-d to noe e truth too.

I HATE TO BE OLD!
I HATE TO DECIDE FOR MY LIFE!


i haf gt lotsa plans,
bt i hate to decide thou.
hopefully my results wil determine my path for e future.
HOPEFULLY, I PASS!
:/

im leading a busy day today.
work-d for e entire day,
& im damn tire-d.
i haf decide-d to take half day for thur.
i noe i wil haf no mood to work if i fail.
(seriously hope tat i wun)
im tinking of e positive side nw.
:S

BLESS ME?

im pretty tire-d,
shall stop here!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM