HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




FEAR + ANXIETY

Saturday, January 19, 2008 0 Comments



its weekends again!
gt ample time for my beauty slp!
slpt til 1PM today.
i din get to slp til so late for a long time.

went to mit my boy ystd,
& he brought mi a bag
:D
i secretly went to get him a pull-up bar,
to free e hassle, i paid w/o checking,
unfortunately, thr are sm default,
thrfore, we went bek to change.
but when he trie-d,
e stopper broke.
i tink e quality was damn lousy!
so he went bek to e shop hoping to get it changed today,
cos he had a fall & hurt his wrist due to e default of e pull-up bar.

& he got himself a dumb-bell.
was quite cool, bt super heavy as well.

took a bus hm w those super heavy pieces of metal.
he cook-d lunch for me,
& he fall aslp.

time pass so fast!
damn!

anyway,
i heard o lvl's result wil be out smwhr nxt wk or e wk after.
OMG!
im super duper scared!
i hope e result wun be released forever.
:X

i wonder-d if e result wil spoil my CNY nt.
HAIS!

anyway,
i will be out of SG tis cuming CNY.
going to visit my paternal grandma.
haf nt been visiting em for 7 yrs.
nt tat im unfilial,
but due to e long journey
& short holis.

they seems like a stranger to me
>.< pray hard for me ppl!
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM