HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Wednesday, January 09, 2008 0 Comments



HOHOHO!
made sm amendments to my blog,
& new songs adde-d.
:D

i was absent frm work today AGAIN!
"LAZY" is nt e reason tis time.
the night before i slpt,
my fone was charge-d to e max,
i did set my alarm clock to e time when i was suppose-d to wakeup.

when i woke up,
my fone was shut down,
& it was 8.30AM!

& when i trie-d to turn on my fone again,
i could nt cos e batt was empty.
i assume my batt's spoilt.
i oli brought it barely less den 6mths.
& a fully charge-d batt could nt last for 24hrs.
RIDICULOUS UH!

i tink i haf to bring it to the hospital(Nokia Care) to haf it fix-d.
its kinda lousy & laggy!
mayb im plannin to haf my fone change-d.
it all haf to wait til feb i guess!
:D

initially i took half day off today,
bt i din appear at work in e morning,
so i wun waste my time travelling
& then work for a couples of hrs den off i go.

sorlie girls,
i was suppose-d to go sun-tannin in sentosa w my frens.
bt i din turn up in e end,
cos my stomach is abit upset.

my stomach has been upset since ystd nite,
dear stomach,
smile alritey?

:/

another new skin was up ystd.
(preview at the top)
:D
did it out of boredom.

PARTTWO

im bek frm work.
im so PISSED OFF during work.

thr are alot of patient cumin in,
& e doc simply suxk.
ignorant & brainless.

he is brainless cos he dunc-tink,
anyone who request-d for mc, he simply gave w/o tinkin if they nid em.
& he sees 1 patient in less den 2mins?
in tat case,
i can oso be a doc!

& thr is this patient whom im so piss-d w.

ME: ur MC is for today or tml?
PATIENT: thr is no such ting as today, i gt 2days MC!
ME: i noe, i mean wad if ure sick today & u visit e doc,
u sure wanns an MC for today rite?
ME: so u wan today & tml or tml & the day aft?
PATIENT: tml & e day aft
( i explain e usuage of e medi briefly to her )
PATIENT: i did took smth to protect my stomach for tis medi, tis time dunc-haf?
(my fren & i flipped thru e casenotes)
FREN: if u wann we can gif.

after she left,
we flip-d thru e casenotes again,
& she din took tat medi before.
& i tink she din speaks w her brain on.
BRAINLESS FREAK!

"EMPTY VESSEL SPEAKS THE LOUDEST"

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM