HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Monday, February 18, 2008 0 Comments

WHAT IS TRUST?!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SMONE COULD BE TRUSTED?!


trust is often broken when smth happens.
be it between couples, frens, families, colleage or anyone.

often,
e person u truste-d most tends make u their scapegoat.
& e person whom u named to be ur best bud,
whom u truste-d most tends to be e one tat betrays u.


after wad had happen-d to my clinic,
alot of thoughts came to my mind.

wad if one day, smone tat i truste-d most betrays me?

& like wad i haf blogg-d in my previous entry,
me & my fren's name was found written on e packet of money earn-d.
& i did ask Jojo if she did wrote our names on top,
& she said she did.
But according to my fren whom she work-d w,
nth was written everytime.

I was tinking if e culprit wanns us to be e scapegoat,
or Jojo reali did wrote our name on top?

its stil a mystery til now!
im not implenting anything!

im hafing a Dr's appt at KKH, 9AM tml.
its my annual cardiac's review again.

have been visiting e Dr for 20yrs!
when can i stop going for review?!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM