HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




NEW CUTIE FOUND!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 0 Comments



MY NEW BF, CUTE?!
:X


im kinda lazy to update my blog.
bt tings are gettin better as days goes.

i got a call early in e morning frm my agent.
i haf manage-d to clinch a super gd deal today.
im consider-d lucky, aint i?!

thrfore,
i went all e way to taka to sign e contract,
& off to work aft tat.

e gd news is,
i haf manage-d to get a job in SNEC (Singapore National Eye Center)
well,
i tink im owas lucky in getting a job.
i submitte-d my application ystd,
& i clinche-d it today!
im kinda sad cos my fren din get it,
bt i noe soon enuf,
we will be working in e same place.
:D

My first day will be on 21st-Feb,
& im terminating my current contract on 15th-Feb.

i brought e uniform,
& it was jus sm normal piece of cloth,
& it cost me 60bucks!
AWW~

no long nails,
no homewear,
no MSN/BLOGGING,
a MUST to bun my hair,
a MUST to be punctual,
& a MUST to go to work everyday.


i mush abide those rules.
but who cares?
i will oli abide those rules on e first day of work i guess!
:X

e salary is pretty gd,
& e most impt ting is no shift work,
& off on sat & sun.

im kinda excite-d.
but i hope its a pleasant environment to work in.
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM