HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




SWAYNESS!

Saturday, February 16, 2008 0 Comments

I officially ene-d my contract in Child Development Unit @ Jurong Polyclinic on 15-Feb-2oo8

GOODBYE,
& a new journey has yet begin.

i will be starting another contract on 21-Feb-2oo8
was looking forward to it,
yet nervous!

SWAY-NESS YSTD

as usual,
rush-d down to my clinic for my part-time job.
my fren, Diana was suppose to be on duty,
bt bcos she was hafing over-time for her full-time job,
she asked for a replacement which was suppose-d to be Serene.
starte-d our clinic session at 7PM,
but when it was 7.30PM,
Serene did not turn up,
so we rang up our management.
she immediately send down a girl frm JurongPoint branch,
bt she oli arrived aft 8PM.
I was doing e keying,
Jaime was doin e dispensing,
& Jojo ( the girl tat was being sent down) runs e back part.
& when we were doing our closing,
as per Jojo,
everythings was alritey.
but tis morning,
i receive-d a call frm my management saying we are short of 115bucks.
OH DAMN!
Jaime & i was reali puzzle-d as whr e money has gone to.
& Jojo was confident tat she counted everything correctly.
& everytime i worke-d w Jojo,
we are owas short of money.
& now,
e amount missing has to be share-d among e 3 of us,
& will be deduct-d frm our pay.

tis sounds so suspicious!
IM SO DAMN SWAY!
DAMN!

anyway,
im quite excited abt tml.

will be on hse-visiting to my boss's hse,
& back for steamboat session.
:D

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM