HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




PLS GO AWAY!

Thursday, March 27, 2008 0 Comments









today was my first time in laser center,
im blur, yet slow.
(learning in progress)
:D

i was posted to assist e doc in most days.

well,
i finally seen smone's true color.
i cant believe it.
:/

"DUNC JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER"

anyway,
went to little india w angel aft work.
first time trying threading,
& its pretty cool!

was super duper tired,
& yes, its fri finally!

i realised tat i got tis habit of walking on my way back hm jus nw.
while i was walking,
i tends to kick my ankle smtime.
& today, i kicked myself,
& it was bleeding unknowningly.
i only found out much ltr as i saw blood on my ankle.
kinda clumsy?!

well,
i tink im down to lucky today.

firstly, i got nagged by SK when i wasnt taught on wad to do, & she came accusing me stating i din clear up e mess.
secondly, i got nagged by old lady when its not me dilating e patient & she's such a pain in e arsh!

thirdly, i witness a fight in e mid of my journey hm in e MRT.

singaporeans are so kay poh.
& everyone was like looking & kay-pohing at e 2 guys.

SWAYNESS!
hopefully tml will be a better day!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM