HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 0 Comments



taken in swensen,



Our pepperoni & cheese pizza,



Our main course,



Lastly, our dessert.



My cake,



Me & bf

. . .

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ME, JEN & BOB - o9.o4.1988

(thanks for all who wished me today)

Today was a half day shift for me,
but i din went home straight.
Accompany ST to pay for her bike's installment,
& went Queensway-ShoppingCenter to hav laksa & curry chicken.

We were talking abt bank acc & all,
so i decided to open my 3rd saving account.
1st was POSB, 2nd was OCBC, & now e 3rd was UOB.
Waited quite long til my turn.
& when i finished w everything,
it was alrd past 4.

Bathed, chilled ard & when Jp to meet baby.

Din manage to set off to far places due to our timing.
Dined into Swensen to hav our dinner.
Was utterly full & bloated.

Collected my cake & proceeded home.

Its jus none other then a normal day,
But i was contented.
:D

Thanks dear!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM