HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




The angel in disguise!

Sunday, July 01, 2012 0 Comments

Every Sunday night, I will hav this thought, "weekends are over, & the bloody shitty repetition again! Can I not work tml?"

I know work is part & parcel of life, but I just hate how my job scope are, being a fucking nurse!

Frankly speaking, I kinda hate it. The overworked, underpaid job. At the end of the day, it's not satisfaction but exhaustion. This stupid job left me aches everywhere, a tired body & a torturing mind.

Why I hate this job yet I'm still hanging onto it?

Well, it's all for the word, "money" & nothing else more!

The passion left me, because I saw the real world. The hard work I deliver but a nothing in return. Total sadness!

The moment my alarm sound, I'm yearning the next minute can be 6PM. I wonder how long my body & mind can stand. I swear, I'm forcing myself to work everyday.

Everyone thought being a nurse is a high paid & respectable job, but the fact is, the other way round!

Pathetic much, but nobody knows! :'(

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM