HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




OH MY..

Saturday, September 04, 2010 0 Comments

This week is horrible! Train termination at JE is hazardous! It takes me about an hour to travel from my place to Clementi MRT station. Damn ridiculous with all the jam packed buses. Well, now everyone realized the importance of the MRT today i guess!

I love the ceiling screen in ION. While i was waiting for Stella, i happened to look up the ceiling & its so damn lovely! Those digital animation makes my day. It makes me smile as it feels so calming!



Party world with the chubs today in Town! 4 solid hours of K! Sing die us! I nearly lost my voice although i didnt sing much because i dont listen to Chinese songs. However, fun fun fun!

Shopping & there my money goes! Brought a pair of sandals & a black jacket. I think i look so handsome in them! Loves! Upcoming activities for next week is still shopping. Omygod! I seriously need to eat grass alrd!

Was telling Stella in the train that im craving for BBQ Stingray so i took up my phone, called & he said, "Let's have BBQ stingray for dinner!". I was totally stunned! He read my mind! He & i had telepathy! Omygosh! Loves loves!

Had 2 bowls of rice. Mad sinful with my bloated cum constipated tummy! I seriously need to eat less, spend less & walk more! I cant wait for next week - 4 more days!

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM