HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Saturday, August 18, 2007 0 Comments

HM w baby for e whole day.
canadian pizza for dinner as we skip brunch.

im utterly disappointed w u!

hw simpleton im to be deceived again n again!
STOP IT OR IT WILL BE A DISASTER!
i haf nv seen anyone so thick-skin before.
ure a pest of my lyf.

Maybe I'm starting to cry, but I dunc-noe.
Cause the feelings is so strong.
And I just dunc-noe know what's wrong.

pls tell me,
Have you been willing to try to ease the load?
It's getting heavy to hold.
Sometimes im wondering how far to go.
Who will take the blame this time?
Who's gonna be wrong or right?
Who's gonna convict the crime?

Never be the stereotype.
Never be stuck in life.
And never ever be so close to say goodbye.
but.. .. when I see your face,
It could be love or hate?

Im burning up with rage.
Im gonna break.
Im living in misery.
But I dunc-wanna be caught up in jealousy.
But this aint me.

I was wondering y it aint working?
Seems tat I haf been loving to hurt.
Was it worth the time lost?
Was it worth what i haf done?

Good or bad?
Am I happy or sad?
Feel like I lost what I ever had.
Should we just say goodbye?
Is it even worth the try?

I stay awake at night w turning words in my head.
Caught up in reverie, of what we´ll never be.

And maybe, baby what we never were.
Is everything gonna be alright?

Every step I take,
Every move I make,
Every thing i did,
Every word i said,
Every breath i take,

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM