HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Saturday, August 11, 2007 0 Comments



has been working since ystd.
i stil gt tml to go.
TIRED!!

dear fetched me hm for both days. (ystd n today)
sweet*
supper then HOME.
its making me fat!
gained 2kg in jus less den 2wks!
DAMN!

today was suppose to go for math lesson.
i was rushing out,
by e time i reached e bus-stop,
i realised i left my wallet at hm.
i had to rush bek hm again for my wallet.
hw forgetful im!
bt when i was in e lift,
maybeline called to inform tat e lesson is cancelled.
DAMN!!

met maybeline for breakfast at JP.
brought a polo tee for hubby.
i think it looks really gd on hubby :)
went over to hubby's place for awhile.
and hubby send me to clementi and off to work.

my dear ____
gd luck!
wish u both, everlasting love.

Love,
Yes, i love my boyfriend!
I feel v BLESSED.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM