HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Wednesday, August 22, 2007 0 Comments



21o8o9

skipped eng lesson as i was super late.
went loveling's place early in e morning.

▪ did sm revision
▪ watched 2 movies
- TRANSFORMERS
- DUDE, WHERE IS MY CAR?
(highly recommended, super funny)
▪ ate alot of junk fd
▪ slack ard

had dinner tgt,
went hm alone as baby nid to study.

22o8o7

ENG oral @ JWSS today.
i stil hate tis * skul.
overall im stil doin fine tis time.

Passage: abt astronaunts
Picture: a crowd under a tree
Conversation: What is ur fav transport? / if ure given a chance, which country would you like to go? / would you go to space if ure given a chance?

baby fetched me frm JP aft my oral.
loveling's place again.
work @ 6.30PM.

baby was sweet, sweet, super sweet.
he popped into my clinic w oreo choco ice blended for me!
ure e best, hubby!

baby's place is like my 2nd hm.
im startin to plan for e special day.
baby, i love you!

where is my happily ever after?
Ans: its in ur hands

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM