HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Bitter Bday.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 0 Comments

For some reason, i kinda hate this year's birthday. Not a single thing went smoothly today. Superly upset with today. Everything just piss me off to the max!

1. My desk was piled with tons of case notes, waiting for me to settle them. 
2. Bad bad news for my cohort.
3. I dont feel respected at all.
4. I dont feel love anymore.
5. Assignment due in 2 days & im still stuck in it.

WHAT A BLOODY FUCKING DAY!

Everything changed in just a few days. I dont know what to do anymore. It made me comes to sense that i have to depend on myself for everything, because i dont want to live with people's mood.  

I just wish for peace & love.. ..

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM