HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Monday, May 28, 2007 0 Comments

finally i gt to blog!

haf been working for e pass few days!
din even gt e chance to go online.

exam period cuming!
gt to reali buck up for it!!

1 incident happened today.
i overdosed my medi,
my whole face turned red,
i felt so weak!
AWW..
n my frens was like "OMG.."

went to worked jus nw too.
luckily,
heaven`s helping me.

suddenly tis mon is so relax.
nt alot of patient.
rushed bek e moment we done w our tings to watch 'mars VS venus', last episode.
bt sad to say,
i oli gt to watch 30mins, bt better den nth.

damn tired!!

. . .

sat, sun, mon,wed,thur work
went K-BOX today w cara&maybeline
GSS; waiting for my pay n HERE I CUM~
gt schedule for work; gt to work 2wks ltr!
5 more days to our 1yr 6mths anniversary~
STUDY; STUDY; STUDY

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM