HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Tuesday, May 15, 2007 0 Comments

HAPPY BURFDAE ELISHA @ 15.o5.o7


When I first saw you, I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find

I look at you, lookin at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Im gonna love you. Boy, you`re so fine

How you changed my world, you`ll never know
Im different now, you helped me grow
You came into my life, sent from above
When I lost all hope, you showed me love
Im checkin for you boy, you`re right on time

Nothing means more to me than what we share
No one in this whole world can ever compare
Last night the way you moved is still on my mind

I never knew I could feel each moment
As if it were new,
Every breath that I take, the love that we had
I only share it with you

ANGEL OF MINE



. . .

exploring hw to make blinkies for e whole afternoon.
=X
therefore,
i mmade myself sm blinkies! =D
aniiway,
jus edited my sis`s blog.
quite like e current design.
HEHE

GO or NOT GO?

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM