HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Sunday, May 13, 2007 0 Comments

SPECIAL THNX TO MAYBELINE.
she had my new blog skin nicely done up.
she`s like e caretaker of my blog.
foreva helpin mi to touch up, fixed anii errors without fail.
reali thnx help for her contribution!

im stil nt up to her standard yet.
therefore,
my designs r owas tat suxkiie!

HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY @ 13.o5.o7

HAPPY BURFDAY BETTY @ 12.o5.o7

HAPPY BURFDAY DADDY @ 12.o5.o7

alot of May`s babies.
ystd,
went ___ den mit up w switt<3 at JE.
sakura buffet; celebrate my sis n daddy`s burfdae cum mother`s day.
reached at 8PM,
left e place at 10PM.

slpt til 4PM today.
WOW,
solid 12hrs slp.
such a long time since i can get e chance to enjoy long slp.

stayed at hm for e whole day.
BORING!

updates


WORK tml.
math test on tue.
down to hereen on tue; nt cfmed.
maths remedial on fri.
more to be update .. ..



dissapointed*
u stil dunc`noe me .. ..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BLOG LOTSA!!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM