HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Thursday, May 03, 2007 0 Comments

GOODBYE MR.RAJ !
may ur soul be blessed & ure owas rmbed.

working ystd.
damn busy n we knocked off at 10PM.

switt<3 came to my hse.
my special tutor coached mi maths til late night, 12MN
i was quite prepared for e test,
i understand his teaching perfectly.
switt<3 kept emphasizing tat i mush pass e test.

supposingly,
we`re sittin for 2test today.
eng&math gt fooled by KELVIN, consultant in-charge
he din even plan to let us sit for e test!
DAMN!

actions speaks louder den words

accompany maybeline to acer to get her lappiie fixed.

HOME

im fasinated by u
ur sense of humor; nv fails to make mi laugh
u coddle me like a pwiincess
ur amorous
i feel loved since e day we met
ur patience; waiting to fetch me off work
ur free time owas belongs to me
u`ll owas hug me when im cold
shelter me when its raining
i can sense ur forbearing







POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM