HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




hee

Saturday, February 03, 2007 0 Comments

HAPPY 14TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY~

o212o5,
our book was wrritten,
& e story beqan...
hope it wil NV af an endin,
NV, NV!!
author: adrian&wendy

a plain borin dae.

as many said,
uhm a sotonq.

was v muddleheaded.
overlooked my timetable,
reach my class at 8.30 n lesson start at 9 intially.

due to e absence of my lecturer,
dey qt a relief teacher.
so class was aqain chanqed to 9.30!

i cud af slpt an hr more.

hais.

so skul ended at 12pm.
reached hm at 1.45pm.

yeah!!
happy, happy!!

finally my net came bek alive!
residential line`s back,
as per normal.

took mi 1wk to reterive bek everiitin.
hate it,
bt nw is bek to normal!

work @ 7pm

my boy came to fetch mi.
sorlie made u wait for 20mins.
ate supper w boyboy.

strolled bek hm.

my-TOTS

i hope our love wil NV end.
you, eternally!
in my hart....

bloqqed @ 1.06am.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM