HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Thursday, July 12, 2007 0 Comments

jus a couple of hrs away frm my oral exam.
im scared, nervous, curious.. ..

it was 3 yrs bek since i ever step into a sec skul.
im quite nervous as i dunc-noe whr JWSS is.
URGG.
hope i wun lost my way thru.

tis oral marks e start of o lvl.
im so very stress.
hw can i turn a v bad situation into a gd one?
im reali trying v hard, bt nt e best i can sae.

well,
i'll try my v best to strike for e best.
aniiwae, gd luck peeps!

i haf no time to waste aniimore.
shall throw aside gatherings, shopping, loitering etc aside.
im v sorlie if i neglect aniione for e nxt few mths!

been working recently n i reali neglected my studies.
buck up, n im pushing myself real hard on assessment etc.

its time to start working,
pull up ur socks wendy!!!
im running out of time?!!
(i'll remind myself nw and den)

GOOD LUCK!

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM