HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Friday, June 01, 2007 0 Comments

HAPPY 18 MTHS ANNIVERSARY~



Did you know that everyday is so much more amazing.
Waking up thinking about you makes me feels like I'm daydreaming.
Never thought that I could ever love somebody the way that I love you.
We had our days of fighting, breaking up and leaving,
But you'll always make it right,
your smile made my whole weekend bright.
I believe that we gonna make it.

I'm so proud to say that you are my first love
When we're together,
i know that you're the only one.
When you came next to me and hold me closely,
I know you love me and makes my story complete.
I'm so happy that I got you here to hold me down.
I'll never break your heart and go astray,
no way no how.

Treasure from up above,
never to betray your trust.
Always thinking bout us.

I feels so crazy when you wrap your arms around me.
I place my ears against your chest to hear your heart beat.
Taking care of myself cause you're the reason.
I still believe our fairy tale has just begun.
If I'm in a movie then don't nobody say cut,
and if Im dreaming then let me sleep forever.
You're so lovely and sweet like honey.
Nothin can change these feelings.

I never thought that miracles could happen.
Whenever I'm lost,
you help me find my way home.
You will direct me back to your house.

I'm so proud baby you're mine...
I'm so proud to say that you are my first love.
When we're together baby know that your the only one.
When you came next to me and hold me closely,
I know you love me you make my story complete.
I'm so happy that I got you here to hold me down.

Baby I'm forever in love with you!


POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM