HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




hais,.

Monday, November 20, 2006 0 Comments

MOODY.

i feel so moody for e pass 2daes.
i dunc`no y.

din slp well too!
nw i looks like panda!
puffy n black eyes.
cool?!

was on mornin 2dae.
well,
time pass v fast til 1.

y do qod cret8 tis tinqiiew cor 'CANCER' to torture us,
humans?

1 of my patient was expirencin odd behaviours.
i felt so hartache for her!!
i nearly cried.
out of e sudden she kinda lost her mind.
nt knowin hu we`re..n tryin to climb outta bed.

i started to admire patients w cancer, defects.
dey stil can live lyf happily n ever-rdy to fiqht aqainst those disease.
dey`re so brave!
unlike normal ppl whom cant take stress,
endin up tryin to kill emself.
lyf mush b v precious to em n dey treasured it alot.

i hope n pray dey`ll b fine,
n can recover to their normal lyf.
be STRONG!

bek to my lyf.

it has been rainin v often for e pass few wks.
on my way hm, it rain again.
walked in e rain n qt myself all drenched.

my-TOTS

its fun to walk in e rain.
it washed my tears away.
no one wil noe uhm cryin.

do u noe my feelinqs?

hu wil b there to understand mi?

uhm startin to hate my lyf, MYSELF.

bloqqed @ 5.30pm

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM