HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




beeer

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 0 Comments

was draqqin myself to work 2dae.

initially,
i`af e urqe to take lotsa panadols.
budden luckily my mind was clear.
so i din! =))

instead,
i jus pour e whole bottle of mixture into my mouth,
which was oli 20mls!
i`af to make myself slp!
was feelin low for e pass 2 daes.

no couqh, no nth.
jus to make mi slp.

many tinqs came into my mind.

uhm jus feelin low DOWN.

it makes mi feel weak n slpy.
was like a zombie walkin into e ward.

luckily,
as i work, uhm nt so slpy afterall.

stil af to do my case-study.
its alomst due!

my-TOTS

uhm tired.

mentally,
pysically,
TIRED.

love dunc` determine lyf.

lyf dunc` determine mi.

mi dunc` determine u.

wads` lyf abt?

bloqqed @ 4.53pm

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM