HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




boos

Saturday, October 07, 2006 0 Comments

real tired todae.
woke at 11.

ystd played candle w bebe under my block.
we made a hart shape.
budden so ugly!
lols.
played til 11.30pm den had fried rice under my block.
went hm aft we finished it.

omg.
countdown; 2 daes left~
awww~

i helped my mum dyed her hair.
i dyed my hands although i did wore gloves.
make my hand so ugly.
filled w 'bruises'
keke*

i dyed my tail too usin my mum`s leftovers dye.
its dark brown.
budden its more obvious in e sun.

goin to my cousin`s uncle weddin buffet later.
mi jus upload those pic which we took aft e swim.
hooohooo~

uhm hungry.

gonna b nannys lookin aft newborn babies n their mother.
uhm so excited.
i love those adorable babies~
mwahs~

din manage to take any nice pic aft my haircut which can b upload here.
nw showin tis ugly ger`s pic; wendiie~

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

blogged @ 3.44pm

jus had a bath.

went to my uncle`s weddin buffet at his hse.
e bride is so pretty compared to her normal self.
lols*

went hm aft we ate cos mummie wann bring grandparents go JP walk walk.

is far too misty~
it makes mi feel like uhm in GENTING.
BUT;
although genting is misty; its air is refreshing n cool
where else sg`s mist is smelly n humid!
GOSH~!

PSI; 150
its killin mi too.
=((
its suffocatin everiione.
HELP~!
y indonesia wann to burn forest?
makin us al suffer for wad dey did?
dey`re torturing us as well as emself!

hot; hot; hot!!
smelly; smelly; smelly!!

blogged @ 10.40pm

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM