HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Friday, November 09, 2007 0 Comments



finally i changed a new layout.
:D

o8.11.o7

HAPPY DEEPAVALI~!

suppose to be a public holi,
bt i stil haf to work.
poor me, poor girl.

nvm, gt higher pay,
thrfore its alright.
aft work went shopping w baby.
it has been a long time since i last shopped.

DESTINATION: bugis

well,
i din buy anything.
im saving up my money for e holi.
mayb i might be goin KL.
hopefully i can gt a job ASAP.

working tml.
:D

i stayed at hm for e whole day today.
aww~

I nid a job pls.. ..
sorlie for wad u haf done.

i appreciate it,
bt my heart dunc-lie.
:(

{Part.TWO}

dearest friend,

is ur anger gone?
stopped ignoring me?
everything is ok?!

HAIS~!
jus wanted to sae sorlie.

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM