HOME Tagboard Portfolio Twitter Facebook Blogskins




Sunday, October 07, 2007 0 Comments

o41oo7









skipped skul.
outing to sentosa w joanne, rein, 2 new frens - guang, gary
we baked ourself under e sun for nearly 4hrs.

i love the sun-tanning oil,
it makes my skin red, hot n crispy.
i prefer myself to be darker.
i feel pain when i toss ard in bed,
bt its stil worth it i guess.

bt i hate e "peeling-off" stage.
it makes my skin so ugly.
hopefully aft i changed a new skin,
i will nt turn fair so fast.
hahas!

headed and started working at 7PM.

o71oo7

i tink im getting lazier n lazier as days goes.
i oli update my blog once in a blue moon.
i mush be more hardworking.
i seems busy,
bt actually, nt tat busy afterall.

JP w Mr.Adrian.
KFC for dinner.
today,
we're two childish kids.
went into toys'rus and played like kids.
pics will be update tml or e day after.

I believe in fate,
chemistry and chance.
:)

POSTED BY LITTLE-MISS-WENDY @ HTTP://LITTLE-MISS-WENDY.COM